- You have until December 7th to apply.
- Kayas Applications are not first come, first served.
- Kayas has a limited amount of spots in each community.
- As part of your application, you MUST come to Kayas and complete an Alberta Works funding form.
- To complete the Alberta Works form you need to bring: your and your spouse’s Social Insurance Number (SIN), treaty number, health card number and line 150 from your tax return (how much money you made last year). If you have children, bring their health card number.
- A Kayas site facilitator will help you complete the form. Call your local campus or email email@example.com if you need help or have questions.
- We will email or phone successful applicants the week of December 10th.
If you’ve attended Kayas in the past, click here.
If you’ve never attended Kayas before, click here.
If you want to apply for the GED program, click here.